Saturday, November 23, 2019

It's been a little over a month since Gayle moved to Huntsville to be near two of her sons and their families. It was time for a visit.

Her home is so cozy and warm. It is very much like I would want. (still can't convince Glenn to moved...darn) She has some unpacking left to do as well as decisions to make about the wall décor.

Gayle was so excited to show me around Huntsville and surrounding areas. We spent time in Guntersville viewing the Lake & shopping at some fabulous unique stores, riding through the old district of Huntsville with beautiful Fall trees and enjoying some delicious foods.

and of course, checking out some fashion.

It was misting rain both days I was there so we did not get to hike the trails of Green Mountain but she & I already have our "To Do" list for my next visit.