Sunday, January 9, 2022

When I began my volunteer work with Friends of The Library/FOL, their workspace for last sorting & boxing up the books for the annual sale was in two storage units. One housed the donated books/prepared sale boxes, and the other held empty copy boxes. This is where I volunteer...the storage units. Most of the time it is just me and my music...and I LOVE IT!!!

~My First Workspace~
 
A few days before January 8th Everlie (president of FOL) & I met to look at a potential storage unit on site that would house ALL of the items for FOL. We viewed the unit, discussed its potential & felt that this unit would meet our needs, so we agreed to accept this unit. 

Now Everlie & I were introduced some years ago as we volunteered to install software onto newly purchased Chromebooks for Montana Magnet School. 

After Everlie secured the new unit, she & I were ready to begin the move. We moved what we could and left the prepared sale boxes and the empty copy paper boxes for another day. Everlie was planning to enlist help from her son's friends who attend Providence Christian in moving the remaining boxes

~Our New Unit~

On January 8th these young men finished moving all of our prepared book sale boxes and empty boxes. We are now housed in 1 storage unit. Thanks Guys!!!


            new area                       books ready for sale