Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

blackeyed peas and collard greens……………well, not quite. I did cook the peas for hubby. He’s got to have these on New Year’s Day along with a big ol’ slice of fresh onion. Never could develop a taste for either. Our tummies are full from lunch and we’ve settled in for an afternoon of “Football Mania”. Clemson is winning at the moment, and I know my brother is happy (Clemson Alumni).

I have spent my time reading the LPM Blog. Beth Moore had this great idea for 2009 – a scripture memorizing/meditating challenge. (Now you honestly didn’t think I wasn’t totally immersed in the football game, did you?) Anyway, I signed up for the challenge and have already been blessed reading the postings of scripture (already 1016 postings). If you’re interested in the challenge, go to
www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com.

For all of my family and friends I wish for you great joy and lots of happiness in 2009. I love you all.


Dance as if no one were watching,
sing as if no one were listening and
live every day as if it were your last.
Give your best so others will do the same.
UPDATE: Clemson Lost

No comments: