Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Sitting on the Dock of the Bay....."

Several of us girls decided to head to Holiday Shores to spend the night at Gina's parents' lakehouse this past Friday night. We had a blast! I love having "girl trips" and this was the first one for our group. AND I don't believe that it will be our last. There's so much to say (and not say) about our trip but I will share a few pictures with you. Remember...girl trips are meant to be fun, girly, and bonding experiences among friends. Here is our group shot before we played..."Who Am I? or What Am I?"



From the last 3 Amigos..............Until next time!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

How fun!!! I've not seen Gina or Cathy in FOREVER!! I think I know the brunette also... is her name Wendy? Tell them all I said "Hello" and I am glad you had such a great time!~ Christi

Gina said...

It was so much fun! Can't wait until next time.

Melissa said...

You are right. It will not be our last trip!! I had so much fun!!!