Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ending Our 2010 Year...

What a way to end 2010! Hubs and I were at PCB for the last six days, and it was so wonderful. Our condo was very spacious with an amazing balcony view of the Gulf. As you can see, the beach was beautiful...no matter the time of day.



We enjoyed spending this time together.
Can you believe that not one time did we fuss?



For me I am becoming more of a lover for the quiet and peace. I spent my time knitting,
reading, working my sudoku, or formatting forms I needed for the new year. Hubs spent his time working crosswords, on the computer, and watching tv football games...
and you know there were plenty of games to be watched.

One day we went to the movies to see "True Grit", we shopped a little, and we ate out...Five Guys, Longhorn's, Olive Garden, Panera Bread. But don't fret...I did cook on New Year's Day. Hubs needed to have his blackeyed peas and sliced onion. I added some baked sweet potatoes, beef casserole, and greens (for me).

I'll close this post with pics
of the New Year's Eve fireworks display.


No comments: