Thursday, August 6, 2015


While I love helping make someone's wish come true,
I love being in the shadows while helping.

I am particularly happy about this new wish. It is so in line with my educational background from my degree to the completion of my educational years. 

While my last years were facilitating a Reading-Math-Language Computer lab in a K-5 school mainly with K-2 students, I was given great flexibility in my resource teaching from my administrator. I have always believed that younger children were capable of learning computer software skills & basic to intermediate computer skill tools.

My success with second graders was absolutely phenomenal. Their little minds "soaked" up the taught information before I could even plan another lesson. This made my heart soar. Even more amazing were the skills that my First & Kindergarten students learned.



Making this wish come true for this educator.