Thursday, May 5, 2016

Surprise! Surprise!

Susan & I planned a surprise trip to Bville Saturday, April 30th. Well, Mom knew Susan was coming to surprise Tammy but she did not know I was coming to surprise her.

A Mother-Daughter Banquet that mom, Susan & Tammy have always attended together was scheduled for Tuesday, May 3rd. How could Susan not go with them this year? (Remember she is now living in Alabama.)

Driving on the road leading into the wooded area of "The Country" we planned that I would get out of the car first...and I did. Mom thought she was talking to Susan (She has macular degeneration.) & then asked who was in the car as well when the other car door opened. Totally surprised!

Our next surprise took place Sunday morning as Tammy came to pick up mom for church. Our plan was for mom to do as she normally does each Sunday morning. Susan & I planned to go out the other door with her leading some feet ahead of me, creep up to the car & get in. However, it was raining a bit and required us to kinda run to the car.

Susan took off running first, and then I started when she rounded the corner of the house. But I guess I ran a bit faster because when I opened the car door and looked at Tammy's face, I knew she was.....well.....she was "in panic mode" to say the least. Susan said with a slight raised voice...........SURPRISE! 

All Tammy saw was "someone running up the passenger side of the car & flinging open the door". I guess we surprised her.....perhaps a bit too much!

A beautiful day for working in the yard on Monday.....



.....until the rains came down...cute little "Drowned Ones".

Preparing to travel to R'ham for dinner after a long day of outside work & finishing up in the rain, a small surprise to me on the floor of the vehicle.....

.....getting a smile and a "good job today" message - missing you Pa.

have always heard the phrase.....
Pennies from a Loved One in Heaven