Monday, June 27, 2016

CALL SIMON..................... "We Got Talent"

Tonight was a lot of fun with a great group of ladies. Friend Julie Gonzalez hosted a fund raiser for her daughter's mission trip, and I believe it was a success. There was lots of giggles & full laughter in the room. 
my before and after

I think I was the only one using flowers so instead 
of her using a brand new mason piece, 
I allowed her to use my blank wood piece 
for demonstration. Just didn't think 
she'd do all the flowers.
That's ok.
I did paint...the outline/bottom of jar/personalization. 

Also, I was asked to personalize
this piece for Lori.
Thanks for your confidence girl!

So as everyone else was painting lightning bug or lemonade mason jars or crosses, I just kinda sat & listened, moved around to view the artwork and take some pictures.  

 I'm sorry. To tell the story about the following two pictures would take...quite a while typing. I'm just "cracking up now just viewing these pics. Let's just say..."Barbara, you got it!".

Some of the ladies... 

Here's our group shot of those who were still around.
Several had to leave early. 

Fun, Fun, Fun...
I am looking forward to another class of painting.