Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Not only is my eyesight going but seems like my memory is too!

About a month or so ago at different times I purchased the wall saying and the angel. I purchased the wall saying first. The angel I had seen earlier but did not buy. When I saw it later on, I knew it was right.

The wall saying "Love Is When You Look In Someone's Eyes And See Everything You Need" is how I feel about Glenn. The angel is holding a pillow that has two wedding bands on it. Her dress is inscribed with words from the Love Chapter in the Bible.

With our anniversary coming up in a few weeks I put the two aside and waited until the anniversary date. 

Fast Forward to August 2.......

.......I found these two still hiding - 3 days after our anniversary.

Needless to say, they are now in their place &
we had a good little chuckle.