Sunday, February 25, 2018

One day before "The Girls" beach trip and I am at the doctor's office. Phooey!!!

Doc advised me to get a couple days rest & medicine in me before spending time with friends. So...as my friends were home packing and getting ready to leave after church tomorrow for the beach, I was home on the couch coughing my head off.

Tuesday morning I hitched a ride with Retha as I was beginning to feel better. Destination..."Family Tides" in Carillon Beach.

Even though I was unable to share my devotional study with the girls, I did deliver the book (Warrior Chick) & bag to them and read a passage. Then Glenda surprised us with a bracelet celebrating friendship & sisterhood. 

...and lunch @ The Perfect Pig


 

...and there is always some last minute fun. Five remaining ladies with me @ Pier 1 before heading home.