Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am so grateful to say these three words.

Being grateful brings about JOY. I am still grateful naming (since 2011), and experiencing how God is blessing me.

God placed the word "understanding" on my heart some months ago. It's a hard word in life but I am learning more and more to just listen in and to life. It's still a work in progress.

We have had decisions this past year to make...some not so easy. Life challenges have made us stronger even when both of us really wanted to strangle the other. But, life has been good and rewarding to us.

We are resting, relaxing & most of all regrouping together at our special place after Christmas...the beach.
"The practice of giving thanks 
is the way we practice the presence of God, 
stay present to His presence, and
it is always a practice of the eyes. 
We don't have to change what we see. 
Only the way we see."

One Thousand Gifts
Ann Voskamp