Monday, January 6, 2020

This sweet girl

Occasionally Garrett will call me to ask if I would go check on the kids. Today was no different than any other time. I dropped by after a WM run, and they were excited to see me. (lol, they get excited to see anyone!)

I always let them run in the backyard when I get there. They love their backyard. Today was sunny & a little warm. It was nice.

When it was time to go in, I called and turned to open the door. Romeo came through the door but I did not see Angel. I called her and looked in the backyard. I did not see her at first. Then...I saw her. She was at the gate looking at it. 

When she first came into F2's family, I would go get her a lot of days and bring her to my house to give her company and play time with us. She would go to the gate & wait for me. Now that she has a brother, I don't get them as much. They play together at their house.

I just love this picture...makes me remember our times together before she had a brother. 


Grand-furs
Romeo & Angel Franklin