Friday, March 27, 2020


15 days in of self-social distancing

*  trips to purchase food
*  an occasional ride with hubby to the post office 
               or bank & staying in vehicle
* lots of yard work
*  hours of being with God

These days of uncertainty.

Trust God.    Thank God.


"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in hear, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
             
                                                                                           Matthew 11: 28-30 

"Do not be anxious about anything , but, in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving,  present your requests to God. And the peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

                                                                                            Philippians 4: 6-7