Sunday, June 28, 2020


It has been a long time since we spent a Sunday afternoon just riding around looking at houses, businesses and the countryside. After we were married we rode around a lot of Sunday afternoons looking at the homes and dreaming of the day we would own a home.

We began our life at Camelot Apartments. After a couple of years we purchased a home in Circleview Subdivision. I loved that home! We had great neighbors, and everyone was so friendly. We lived here for almost thirteen sweet years...until we outgrew the home.

In 1992 we moved to Lakewood Subdivision on Foxfire Drive. This home was for sale in 1989, and when I finally got Glenn to agree to look at it, it was sold. I was so sad. THEN..... three years later the home was for sale. It didn't take long for him to agree to look at it. All I can say is...God, you had a plan for us. Your timing, not mine.

So, here we are...28 years later, riding on a Sunday afternoon, and I am secretly dreaming of a smaller home.