Saturday, November 14, 2020


...later in the evening

It was a beautiful day for a birthday...
MY BIRTHDAY!

 Hubs & I raked the front yard for the pine straw. Our flower beds are well bedded-down with straw so we took this extra over to F2’s house for his front yard flower beds. We love helping F2, and we got to see the grand-furs. They were so excited to see us. Glenn took them into the back yard as G & I talked a bit. 

Lazing around reading on the patio was enjoyable. My phone alerted me to text messages of “Happy Birthday!” from friends. As I read the messages, it was so heartwarming to remember special times with the senders. Throughout the week many friends wished me a special day with witty cards. 

FGGIII
Special visits  treated me with…
my favorite...carrot cake

cheesy chicken rice casserole...yum!

beautiful scarf & cross/pearl bookmark

Our way to celebrate birthdays, for us, has always been a low-key affair…dinner & a movie. This birthday was no exception. We ate Papa John’s pizza and enjoyed my birthday chocolate chip pie cookie gift from Papa John’s. Oh my!!! 

Birthdays are just another day. I am so grateful for each day.  

PS…G took me to Lowes, and we purchased 30 stones for me to use around the patio. I am so excited!