Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I had lost the motivation to do anything. I just wanted to sleep…to snuggle down a bit more in the bed for a little more light sleep each morning. It felt so good…warm bed and quiet.

BUT TODAY…..

I was ready to get out of bed to work in the yard on this beautiful day. After a bite to eat, I gathered my yard tools & gorilla cart and headed to the front yard. Glenn joined me not long after I began working. He wanted to pick up limbs & pinecones as he was going to run over the yard with the lawnmower.

In an hour or so, my sweatshirt came off and leggings & sleeveless tee was just the combination for digging in the dirt. ~HA!




My goal today was to...

     …cut back the crepe myrtle trees,
     …clear out the freeze plant leaves 
     …cut back the agapanthus & society garlic ,
     …edge the flower beds, and
     …replenish pine straw where needed.



DONE!