Thursday, March 4, 2021

 

Gracious Father, I thank You
for the work I have.
You made work, and
it is part of every man and women’s life.
May I do my work,
whether in the home or beyond its walls,
in a way that is pleasing to You and
that reflects Your glory.

Amen.

Peaceful Moments To Bless Your Heart
Kathy Shutt

I love to work in the yard. It is hard work but the joy I receive when I view the finished project lifts my soul in gratefulness to the strength & stamina the Lord provides. 

This morning Glenn & I drove over to Lowes to purchase mulch, potting mix, weed killer & a few potting plants. With Spring approaching I wanted to get started on some of the projects outside. 

Over at F2's house I enjoy working in their flowerbeds. They both work full-time jobs, and I love helping out when & where needed. Today I did a little weeding and replenishing the mulch.

At our home I finished the major cutting of winter and the last crepe myrtle tree. 

Now it's an evening of rest and reflection on having such a beautiful day to work in God's Gardens.