Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Welcome to my workspace...

When I was in school, I despised having to read my textbooks for the classes I took. Let’s face it…I didn’t like school. I was more interested in art drawing and music.

Years after I graduated from college and married, I picked up a fiction book and read. Then I picked up another…and read. Today I am an everyday reader.

 My favorite authors are Robin Cook, Travis Thrasher, Tess Gerritsen, Steve Brown, and all authors of Amish books. My favorite book is The Bible. 


This workspace is loaded down with donated books. They are boxed according to subject matter or author’s first letter of last name in preparation for our next book sale. Another storage unit is loaded down with empty copy paper boxes. 


I am having so much fun
I am a Volunteer with “Friends of the Library”.