Saturday, April 2, 2022

APHADA.....

It's a very good business trip when you can plan & include a short visit with friends.

We gathered our suitcases & other travel items on Monday and left for Fairhope, Al. Our friends, The Bostics, lived in Dothan some years ago and were sweet, sweet friends. The guys played golf for three days, and the girls talked, rambled around town & attended a Bible study. It's always a wonderful time when we are together. 
Lambert's Cafe - Foley, AL

tree base "foot" - Fairhope, AL

Wednesday after lunch we began traveling to Perdido Beach for the business leg of our journey. Destination...Perdido Beach Resort. 


A small Meet & Greet with other conference attendees ended our day. 

* * * * *

Waking to a beautiful day with plans of a relaxing day for me. Glenn was speaking on behalf of AHARM the morning session to the conference attendees. 

After my morning walk on the road & in the parking lot and a change of shoes, I hit the beach. THIS greeted me!
.

...and so close to this guy

...and this guy.

peace & power



Dance with the waves,
move with the sea,
Let the rhythm of the water
set your soul free.
~ Christy Ann Martine ~


{my heart sings with praise}

...and I leave my Signature @ Perdido Beach.