Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Here I go again…music, music, music!

I love music. For those close friends of mine, you know how I sing out and love to move with the beat. There are just so many good old songs that made me who I am today but I can’t keep up with the many songs that I want to share with you. So sorry to say that…my Tuesday Tunes will need to disappear because my OCD is kickin’ in pretty good.

My postings are still very special to me and even some of my friends don’t understand where I’m coming from with this “music issue” I have. Before I post I always make sure that the music reflects the mood in which I wrote. I know that crazy but it’s who I am.

I received my hometown newspaper trecently, and there was an article about a dance place that I once spoke of in a blog---Coachman Four. Oh, the memories that come to mind and the stories that I could tell about a wonderful place where we all gathered to dance. The Shag was the most famous dance of all. Oooooooooooooooh…what fun we had!

I miss my dancing days with my friends.



No comments: