Sunday, December 1, 2013

A little bit of decorations...

...for this year as we celebrate our holidays in SC. Spending time with family is good. I look forward to this coming Christmas with my family. Our last Christmas together (2011) was good but very sad to me as I was missing my daddy something fierce.

Healing from my Heavenly Father and a closer relationship with him was my salvation from a human response of "falling into a deep black hole". I could not cling to His Word for a long time and wailed silently.

Praise God that He loves me NO MATTER HOW I AM!

Slowly He and I found each other again, and I am truly blessed as His child. Blessed beyond what I deserve and what I don't deserve. His "God Winks" each day rest upon my heart, and I am in love.

So for this Christmas season I wish you a most wonderful time of family love with the love of Christ.

House decoration from when I was a child. 

Mantel of Angels & Bears

Love my angels 

BE BLESSED
THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON
WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST