Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Treasured Blessings

I recently read a quote that 
I once thought I'd never experience. 
It was.....

"I think as you grow older 
your Christmas List gets shorter, 
because the things you want 
can't be bought."

As I am getting older, I see where this quote 
relates so much in my life...
from Christmas to birthdays and 
life in general.

So I invited friends to share an evening with me. 
Somewhat of a Christmas gift to me from them.

We had a great night of delicious food, 
lots of fun & fellowship
with a constant thread of laughter.

These girls are not THINGS 
to be bought. 
Our friendship is true and alive.
They are my Treasured Blessings of Faithful Friends


Table flowing with delicious hors doeuvres and 
seating watched over by the Christmas Bears.


They know I am a "Game Fanatic". 

"Dirty Santa"

Treasured Blessings 

Love My Girlfriends!