Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Appointments are part of one's daily schedule and can often times leave you frustrated. We sometimes must sit & wait in a doctor, dentist or business office. On occasion I have had to wait.

I sit & look at other people wondering what's on their mind. I read a book if I've taken my NOOK. I read their mostly outdated magazines. It's just not a pleasant visit...the waiting and waiting.

For some time now when I visit Max who cuts my hair, I walk into his place with a feeling of coming home. That kind of feeling where you rest in your mind with calmness & peace. His choice of music is Christian...familiar songs of praise & worship.

Today was no exception.

As he was cutting my hair, a song came on Pandora, and he and I were singing along to ourselves. What joy of knowing that we worshiped together in song, quietly & independently in this moment of listening.

I had to capture a picture of us. He probably thinks I'm crazy.....but you know what.....I am crazy..... for Jesus.

AND.......he cuts my hair just like I like it!