Wednesday, August 21, 2019

In 1990 my brother gave me a Christmas Bear for Christmas. I loved that bear. So as we looked forward to another year of celebrating Christmas, I began to wonder what my bear would look like. It didn't happen. So I joked with my brother about not receiving my bear...and from then on I received a bear until we, as a family, embraced fellowship rather than gifts.

From time to time over the years I have decorated our house with only the Christmas bears and have really enjoyed remembering the years they were given to me.

Having a relationship with our Faith Riders at our church gives me great joy to share in one of their ministries. They visit our elderly at Christmas and gift them with lovable stuffed animals. What a wonderful time they have visiting and loving on them. 

Lovingly patched as a MBC Faith Rider these bears will have a wonderful home this Christmas 2019 and be loved just as much as I loved each of them. 
Ready to love.....