Monday, December 2, 2019

Session 3
Video Notes
All is Grace

Before I get started with the notes from today's session, let me just tell you what my God did last night and this morning on my way home from exercise. Two, yes two "WOW" moments. EEKKKK!!!

I finished the book "range of motion" last night. The last page (217) reads "...I am listening with gratitude, and I am listening for as long as I can, and I am listening with all of my might." WOW 1

Then,as I was driving home this morning, this song on Sirius 68 began playing "The Ways We Miss Our Lives Is Life." WOW 2

Blown Away...God loves me. I am so loved.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"ugly beautiful"

"...sometimes what looks ugly at first glance
is the birthplace of God's most exquisite gifts."
Study Guide~One Thousand Gifts~Ann Voskamp

THINK ON THESE -
  1. Can you find grace in what aches?
  2. Ugly/beautiful-
    •  Lean into your secrets/your ugly and see traces of God's beauty
    • Under the grime of this broken world, there is exquisiteness of God's fingerprints
  3. God's face in our life messes.
    •  His whisper of..."What do you want?"
    •  God loves
    •  See the beauty with His lenses
  4. First step toward eucharisteo.
    •  choice
      • look with focused eyes
      • bitterness crushes joy
      • gratitude redeems
  5.  One grace after another
    • "...all received grace upon grace from His fullness."...John 1:14-16
    •  retune the impaired senses to see the Spirit
  6.  wrestling/tears/grace
    • God will tuck us in clefts during the dark/ugly
    • transfigure
      • open hand from son
"Pain is everywhere, and wherever the pain,
there can be everywhere grace, and yes, Jesus."

God is always good and I am always loved."
Study Guide~One Thousand Gifts~Ann Voskamp


#1000Gifts
#ADaretoLiveFully
#Eucharisteo