Monday, December 16, 2019

Session 5
Video Notes
Empty to Fill

Gifts of God.....meant to never end.


THINK ON THESE.....

A mask ~
  1. our feelings
  2. hidden thoughts
  3. troubles
We are the same as others behind masks.

I can be the gift ~
  1. not for gain but to be given
  2. never stops being a gift
  3. Be the joy!
"Become the exchange!"

Regifting ~
  1. as believers, think of "regifting" and
  2. give away your best as God gave away His best.
"I am blessed. I can bless. So this is happiness."?
Study Guide~One Thousand Gifts~Ann Voskamp

Serve with a focus on Jesus for peace, happiness & a desire for more.


Quotes from the book~

"When the eyes of the heart focus on God,
all work becomes worship, 
a liturgy of thankfulness."

"It is an astonishing truth that while I
serve Christ, it is He who serves me."

"The One thousand presents wake me
to the presence of God."

"God calls us to do thanks. TO give thanks away.
That thanks-giving might literally become thanks-living."

Study Guide~One Thousand Gifts~Ann Voskamp


#1000Gifts
#ADaretoLiveFully
#eucharisteo