Thursday, February 4, 2021

Today one of my buddies graduated into Glory.

Mike was the biggest Alabama Fan EVER!!! He always wore a beautiful smile and had a welcoming “Hello” for any one. He gave the BEST hugs. You were just drawn to him with all his charm.

Not only did Mike love Alabama football but he loved bowling. He was a very good bowler. Mike was also part of the annual “Wiregrass Buddy Walk”. He and Brandy Deese would host a team. I was honored to walk for their team on several occasions.

 

When Gayle lived in Dothan, she and I would walk early every morning. We would get to Mike’s house right before his bus came to pick him up for his daily adventure. He would be waiting in his driveway, and when he saw us coming, he would walk toward the road and wait. Then we would hug-hug and chat for just a few minutes. It was our special time.


I know when I graduate...Mike will be smiling and ready to hug.💗