Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What would I do without my friends?

What would I do without my friend? I knew from the moment I met you that you and I would bond like sisters. It is such a rarity when 2 girls are on such a level plain but yet different worlds apart. I always remember the time that I was scared to share one moment of truth about my son for fear that you would judge my motherhood. Little did I know that this was the defining road to friendship for us. Your son was just as normal as mine. God love us!

What would I do without my friend? I’ve come to appreciate the road that this friendship has led me on. Her adventurous nature has made me more aware of my life’s journey and more aware that my life doesn’t have to be contained. I have become more aggressive in my life and it is entertaining! I never know from moment to moment when we met what glorious tales we will weave. Another sister.

What would I do without my friends? You know who you are! You’re the one who reminds me of myself in my younger days (You ol’ hippy!) You’re the one who can not upset me, even if you tried. You’re the one who makes me laugh…just laugh. You’re the one who makes me think too much…STOP IT!!! Ha-a-a-a-a I adore each of you. I respect you. I love you.

Let’s groove………………………………

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! i would like to think that this is about none other than moi, but it just sounds too good to be true, and too sweet to be about me! i just adore you! your life, past and present, is truly an inspiration. my question is "what would i do without you?"!!!!
so strange...what you said about this person is exactly the way that i feel about you. bet ya didn't know that you bring those things out in me, too! i love you! i'll just go on thinking that this is me....so PLEASE don't tell me if it's NOT!

Anonymous said...

i have been trying to get on and read your blog for atleast 2 days now, and WOW! i would like to think that this is about none other that MOI! but, its just too sweet to be about me! well, i'm just gonna go on thinking that it's me, and if it's not, then PLEASE never tell me! i just adore you. your life is truly an inspiration-past and present. funny thing is, i feel the same way about you as you do about this person. you have brought and made stronger the feelings in me that this person has done for you. betcha didn't know that! i treasure our connection. i will never take it for granted! i love an ol' hippy! it's SO easy! and, i love you!

Anonymous said...

HA! i've re-written my comment twice, and just thought it wasn't coming through until i saw "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."

SORRY! i hope you like them both! hehe! that was a true "hippy moment" hehe!