Saturday, November 14, 2009

Somehow I don’t think that this sign is meant for my driving.
(hee-hee-hee)

...I have a life beyond measure and friends that I treasure.

…I realize that worrying just takes away
precious time because it doesn't change anything.

…I don't allow people
to rent space in my head.

…I realize that my weaknesses
gave me my strengths.

...I can still think like a 25 yr old
but now I can apply wisdom.

…I understand knowledge is power.

…I believe stronger than ever
that be
auty comes from within.

…I understand what
"life is a journey, enjoy the ride"
really means.

…I search for something
more meaningful than money
AND
.....This is my 55th post...How cool is that!!!

As I celebrate becoming 55 I realize that my life is filled
with abundant love, secure peace, a blessed hope and contentment
in how and why I have been blessed.

June 18, 1971 - Sweet Sixteen

Enjoy the music of Kris Allen...I do.