Thursday, March 7, 2013

These days of living off the cuff and being surrounded by chaos can make for some pretty long days. Being yourself with trying to maintain a certain amount of schedule knowing that all the while your mind and heart are spinning with confusion and uncertainty is a mighty tough task. 

You might think that the chaos time would afford you the "special time" to get some of those "out-of-this-world...I can't today" jobs started and completed. It's just not happening for me. 

I struggle to get out of bed (but I do by 8 AM...no later than 8:30 AM). I stay on my normal house schedule (but I may not accomplish the task until it's time to start dinner). Dinner...I'm not in the mood to cook or eat a full meal. But I cook. And at night, it's from one small area to another. I have 3 resting spots. One at the kitchen table for the computer, on the couch (that is now in the foyer) for reading, and my son's room for tv watching. Then if I'm really bummed to the max, I go to bed. In other words...I AM BORED!

Oh for the day when order is demanded. Joy will settle within this heart of mine as I begin a process of total  restoration...for our home and my (organized) heart. 

The days of heavy pouring rain that hovered over our area are gone for now. Our 22+ inches of rain that soaked our ground is now drying with glorious, bright sunshine and March winds. Our land is healing

We prayed to our God who heard our cry and has answered in a mighty voice. We heard. We rejoice. Yet our humanism continues to seep under our skin. Thus, we continue to pray, listen for His guidance and trust by faith. Our God is in control, and we love it!

No comments: