Friday, August 9, 2013

A Song, a Surprise and...

a WEDDING.

On Sunday evening, July 21st, I was practicing the song that I was going to sing during the worship hour. There was perhaps another 30 minutes before worship even began.

I slipped from the sanctuary to the children's department for  just a few minutes. As I returned and was settling into my pew...(Glenn was out of town.)..., I noticed Garrett and Hannah across the room. Now this is a first for them so I went over to see them. 

With a short conversation, their moving over to sit with me, Garrett tells me that he and Hannah had visited Brother Jim that very afternoon.

Garrett and Hannah have decided to get married.....on October 12th of this year.

So as you can see, we have begun planning a very small wedding...family & friends. Yes, I am a detailed person, visual, and a list-maker.


Photo interests using burlap...

another of my detailed sheets 

more photo interests 

.....still planning.