Friday, August 2, 2013

as I wake up every morning, i am so thankful that God blesses me with another day. i pray for his guidance in the plan  He has for my life. i pray i would be obedient to His plan.

some years ago i read the book "A Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. she encourages one to name your blessings. i journal my "blessings" in this book i own.

our church will host a Tables of Love event the end of September, and i am hosting a table. the verse for my table is Ephesians 5:20. 

i will invite seven ladies to share my table with me. my table will  help me to encourage one to "count your blessings". i want to share how "naming" the blessings has brought me joy.


my gift to the ladies at the table will be a journal book for their "naming" of their blessings.


Enjoy the little things in life.