Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yesterday began a journey of people walking in and out of my house. They were doing it again today and with a few more feet marching to the "paint" brush. I am having some areas of our home painted.

While they were busy and hard at work, so was I.

Years ago (2008 to be exact) I searched a website to record recipes and found a wonderful site to assist my needs...Tastebook.com. I entered favorite recipes and then ordered a few books for me and for gifts. They turned out awesome. Picture below shows the front of the hardback cover. (Chocolate cake was good too!)


As the men worked, I sat at the kitchen table and entered some more recipes into my file. I hope one day to eventually have all my recipes in this book.

Now if I just liked cooking a WHOLE lot!

Bon Appetit'