Thursday, March 20, 2014

Attacked by pollen last Tuesday/Wednesday and this *hack-hack* of a cough is awful.  I felt awful for a few days with just the coughing. No fever, drainage, pressure, etc...just coughing. I just loaded up on syrup to get a half-decent night of sleep.

Yesterday and today were probably two of my best days. I still cough kinda rough but sure do feel better.

And what a gorgeous day it is today. The weather is nice and it's pretty outside.

I want to go outside and work in my yards. I want to rake and remove. I want to dig and plant.

Walked outside to the road to get the garbage can/recycle basket and bring back to the house, met up with sweet neighbor & spoke for just a few minutes...she saw and I turned around.....

.....to a large cloud of pollen just breezin' by.

O.K.     For real!     Seriously!!!  

Guess I'll go back inside. 


(pollen cloud similar to what we saw today)