Sunday, March 30, 2014

Girlfriends. "GNO". A blast!
~3.27.14~

 With these girls (and we were missing two girlfriends) you can always count on plenty of food, lots of laughter, and good time fun. We enjoyed munching on pizzas, Neiman Marcus dip & crackers/pretzels, cream puffs, and a dishpan full of White Trash. We all brought our favorite drink.



In February of 2013 we enjoyed a few days at the beach and had an awesome time. This was the first time I had ever played Phase Ten, and I loved the game. Lisa won that night.

So.....I decided that we girls needed to have a rematch or "dethroning" of the Phase Ten Queen, Lisa.
(February 2013)

So on this night we began our game a little after 7 PM.

Laughter, competitiveness, and fun
ended around 11:45 PM
with a new Phase Ten Queen...Gloria.

These girls are so much fun to be around. 
I am blessed to have each one of them in my life.