Sunday, May 24, 2020


See the source image

It is the beginning of our eleventh week through this COVID-19 Pandemic as Shelter-at-Home to Safer-at-Home became the norm.

For the most part our daily life has been around the house. We have worked in the yard, cleaned/purged the shed and cooked more than ever. We grocery shop about every two weeks. We are masked & gloved. It’s a different environment.

I have looked forward to each day receiving my Sunday School text message of encouragement from my teacher or co-teacher and now the sharing of favorite verses by each of my sweet lady-friends. It is so uplifting to have a great relationship with each of these ladies. Our class is definitely a wonderful positive note for me during this time of isolation. We are BONDED IN LOVE (our class name)!!!

A few weeks ago, some facilities were allowed to open under strict guidelines, and hubs began golfing with his buddies. For me, I was happy to see him happy. He is not the “stay at home” type. I, on the other hand, am… for the most part …happy. I won’t say that there aren’t days when I just want to SCREAM but I just go outside, breathe & see…                  All the beauty of a God who loves me.

Our “new” normal is beginning to evolve, and we MUST look to adapting to change. Also, continue to be proactive as you maintain a safe balance in life.