Monday, May 25, 2020


Last Monday I sent a flower picture with the message “Happy Monday” to my friend via text messaging.

Gayle was my neighbor who moved to Huntsville last Fall. She and I were morning walkers, yard workers & friends who loved to sit & talk.

Each Spring we would get out in our yards and work towards preparing our flower beds for new plant growth. With each new sprout, bud we would share the news with each other. It was nice to be out working in the yard and look over to her yard and see her working too.

I miss her this Spring.

This year my flowers have been blooming their best. I can’t remember a time when they were just so beautiful…deep color with plentiful blooms. I am in love.

So…each day of last week I sent a different flower pic to Gayle to share their beauty with her.

We text but I miss being able to walk over to her house to share.