Friday, November 14, 2008

54 Things I love.....



v God
v My husband
v My son
v Ginger
v Family – mine and my husband’s
v Music that is uplifting and praiseworthy
v Books that inspire goodness and truthfulness
v Time spent with people who love unselfishly
v Sweetarts
v Grady’s Fried Shrimp
v Tomato Pie
v Navel Oranges
v Going home (SC)
v Time spent with my parents
v The Lunch Bunch
v Napping on the couch
v Working in my flower beds
v Driving my car with the windows down and sunroof open
v “Wild Hogs”
v “Eight Below”
v Travis Cottrell music
v Simply Red music
v Dancing
v Going to the mountains
v Hiking (although I don’t do it much now)
v Gum
v Reading blogs - especially ~M and ~W
v Hugging
v Traveling
v Organization
v Walking with my neighbor, Gayle
v Coldwater Creek
v J Jill
v surseys
v Checkers Fries (yum, yum)
v Tropical Blizzard
v Auburn Tigers
v Quiet times
v Weekend trips to ASF theater plays w/sister-in-law, Gloria
v Mexican food
v The smell of outside air after a rain
v Leaves changing their colors
v A massage
v Sleeping in
v My dad’s popcorn
v Boiled peanuts
v Snuggling
v Jeans/t-shirt
v A true friend
v Cades Cove – early in the morning
v A good stretch on the floor
v Drakkar
v Life
v November 14th (and not working) ----------------------------

Today is my birthday and I am celebrating some of the things I love…God, Life, family, music, and food. I am blessed with another day of new and exciting adventures God has willed for me. TYL for another day to experience and feel the filtering of my soul through your fingers.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday...Missed you today but nothing better than not working on your birthday!! Have a great week-end!